Brigham Young has rightly said, “Eight hours work, eight hours sleep, and eight hours recreation”. It is a widely accepted notion that recreation is equally important in life as sleep and work. Recreation is not a mere waste of time but is rather highly essential. A human body and brain is not robotic, which can work continuously without feeling fatigued; one also needs some rest and enjoyment through the means of recreation. To understand the importance of recreation, one must be aware of its benefits.
The word recreation simply depicts fun activities to refresh oneself. Even though there can be different means of recreation for every individual, spending a little free time having some fun is a nice experience in itself. Recreation can be through, but is not limited to, adventurous sports like parasailing or bungee jumping, which gives one an adrenaline rush. It can even come from simple pleasures like listening music, reading books etc. It is the right blend of work and play that can keep you going steady on the path to success.
Let’s take a look at some of the major advantages of recreational activities:
- Helps You Relax– It helps you to relax and gives a soothing effect to your nerves, releasing all tension to maintain equilibrium in life. It is the best technique to help you get back to work in full form.
- Social Benefits-It helps you meet like-minded people and develop a favorable rapport. People who share common interests make for a joyful group and help to promote one another.
- Recharges Energy – Recreational activities are the best mechanism to boost your energy and rejuvenate your complete self. It can really make you go up and high again when you feel exhausted and drained out.
- Efficient Time Utilization-When your body is in its best form, both in terms of physical and mental health, recreational activities also help you utilize your time much more effectively.
- Enhanced Skills-The major benefit of recreational activities is best witnessed through the skills that get developed and enhanced over a period of time. You are not only inclined to learn more things but also motivated to deliver your best.
- Ability to think positively- One can certainly have a better, optimistic and progressive thinking by engaging in such activities. Of course, ‘work and only work all the time’ makes you dull and tiresome, which must be balanced out appropriately.
It is important for professionals to maintain a balance in their lives and the right ways of recreation help you to be in your best shape & form. And, imagine how cool it sounds to actually living at a place where all possible facilities for recreation are just at an arm’s stretch. It’s the NEW GURGAON we refer to here. Developers here have designed the place so as to fit in this aspect of enjoyment by ways of a golf course, movie theatres, huge shopping malls with the best brands and a lot more. Its easy connectivity and proximity to NH8 is another reason for one to plan a stay over at a luxury resort nearby. A few nice tourist spots also happen to be not too far, like:
- Morni: The only hill station in Haryana, it is around the city of Gurgaon and is an ideal place for weekend getaways. A pleasant & quiet place, away from the fast moving crowd, traffic and pollution of the big cities, it is a very soothing place to relax and detoxify your system.
- Surajkund: The place is built near a lake surrounded by rocks. Options like horse and camel rides are major attractions, especially for children. It is known for its handicraft and different artistry.
- Golden Huts Rewari: An exotic resort, it is located on NH8 with lavish 4-star amenities. Situated in the heart of the Aravallis in a pollution free zone, it is amazingly landscaped. This quality holiday destination makes for a perfect escape for weekends.
- Tree House Resort: It is among the top luxurious resorts near Jaipur. If you are a nature lover and wish to calm your spirits, this is the place to be. Simply drive, arrive and relax!
There is enormous variety of things to be explored in the city and it is interesting to be out here. A group comprising of some dedicated developers have already started work, a few new projects in New Gurgaon in the Delhi NCR region, like DLF, Orris Infrastructures, and TATA Housing among others. The city is on the path to soon becoming an address for modern advancements, growth and development paced rapidly.
So, what’s the wait for? Come and grab your share of the place today!