Re-evaluate your Green Living definition at True Value Homes Taus

True Value Homes TAUS

True Value Homes TAUS

True Value Homes believes that it is time for people to re-evaluate their definition of green living which is getting meager due to many realtors flagging their projects as green living while hardly following the model. True value Homes has been a real estate pioneer in the city of Chennai to have introduced and respected the green living model. The group believes that green living is not only about planting a few trees by the arcade but is such that it comes with ample health benefits as well.

True Value Homes Taus has been reviewed to follow the green living structure with full abidance. Taus exhibits a greener living as it has 75% of the total area dedicated to green space while residences are built only in the remaining 25%. The project has a total of 403 apartments with 3 apartments per floor without any common wall. It also has a large green courtyard for its residents to spend leisure and healthy moments.

The project is situated at Chennai’s IT Super Highway called the OMR. The project is IGBC Green Home Standard Compliant. It has an open air theatre which is beautifully crafted and is located at the heart of a pastoral landscape, designed for the ones who like it the natural way.

TVH Taus has a well-equipped gym which has all the modern equipments to help you stay fit. The project also has 100% rain water harvesting system and Non-CFC based cooling systems. TVH Taus has beautiful terrace gardens to make your living even more fresh and beauty-laden.

Other than the already mentioned amenities, Taus has a swimming pool for the ones who love swimming. It also has a fitness centre and a badminton court. TVH Taus is legally approved by CMDA and DTCP. Many banks are giving special loan options for people to buy an apartment at Taus. The banks include HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, LIC Housing and ICICI Bank.

Give Your Valuable Ratings

About The Author

True Value Homes

TVH has come a long way since it was formed in 1997. What was once a small team of Civil Engineers with big dreams, has today become one of South India’s most respected realty companies. With ongoing projects across South India, marketing offices in Chennai Coimbatore, the team at TVH has its eyes set on the future to expand. A synergy of extensive experience, professional expertise and constant focus on innovation, TVH has many firsts to its credit, including Coimbatore’s largest residential gated community, the tallest residential building in Chennai, one of Chennai’s first truly green homes and lots more. Incorporating the very latest technology combined with green building practices into every project ensures that all TVH buildings are future ready. The company ensures that the very highest quality and safety standards are maintained across all projects, giving customers a wide range of quality projects that suits every budget.

Related posts

  • kailash sachdeva

    true value homes are one of the leading and outstanding developers I have came across. I came to know about this project through one of my uncle who is living in the proximity. He told me about its quality construction and the ameneties being offered by them. i find it very impressive so I invested in this project and very happy with my decision. .

  • amar verma

    the taus by tvh home is filled with most of the greenery and at a very good location with basic amenities. It was the best deal of mine that I took the right decision to invest here.

  • deepanshu jain

    9 months back I got shifted to chennai from bangalore. Now I am living on a rented house. People told me about tvh taus project in navalur. So I visited the site which was meant to keep in mind the convenience of a household and booked a 3 bhk flat in it. hoping to get the possession very soon.